Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Door is in the mail

Well, I met with the "Costco" salesman yesterday. He was actually from a local contractor "Aaron Overhead Doors." He was pretty convincing on getting the double wall insulated door. When I asked my wife if she wanted windows in the upper portion of the door she said "I don't care" which of course meant she cared but there were too many choices etc. etc.

We ended up choosing windows with "dual sunburst" patterns.

The salesman ordered the doors, set up an install time tomorrow and we were done. That was the shortest sales pitch I had ever received. Of course the price was fixed and the options were limited so it made it pretty easy.

Tonight we have to clear 12 feet back from the garage door for them to be able to install it. I think we can do that without too much effort. Fortunately the outdoor temperature has dropped dramatically so it won't be unbearable in there after a day of sun baking.

No comments: